To provide input for ISDA project, country study workshops addressing developing country priorities will be held during April and May 2009. The workshops aim to discuss domestic barriers, how can success of domestic action can be managed and measured, and what type of international support mechanisms can enhance scale, scope and speed of implementation?
The workshops are part of the project ISDCP phase II – which aims to address three objectives by July 2009:
– Explore the details of and perspectives on domestic implementation of policies with climate co-benefits using a bottom-up approach, including assessment of the necessary policy indicators for intermediary outcomes.
– Evaluate different options for institutional settings to provide international support for technology development and transfer, including technical assistance, technology cooperation and financial transfers.
- Ghana Country Study Workshop: Accra – April 2009
- Brazil Country Study Workshop: Rio de Janeiro – May 2009
- South Africa Country Study Workshop: Cape Town – May 2009
- India Country Study Workshop: New Delhi – May 2009
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.